4th Annual Forged Performance VIR Track Day
The 4th Annual Forged Performance VIR Track Day is just ahead of us! This event is a must for super car and modified vehicle owners all across the U.S. We’ve hosted this event the past two years, in accordance with NAGTROC, with great success, and we have now opened the event up to all kinds of performance vehicles (Porsche, Nissan, Infiniti, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Lotus, etc.). We have always had a blast at this event, and there’s an awesome turn out from the GT-R community. Whether you’re a performance car owner or just an enthusiast, this event is never a disappointment.
Virginia International Raceway presents 3.27 miles of challenging corners and includes two 3000ft – 4000ft straightaways that allow you to fully open up your beast. This is, arguably, one of the most enjoyable road course experiences a car enthusiast will have. Come out and see what your vehicle can do on one of the greatest tracks in North America!
Details of event:
1) The event will be taking place on Monday, June 4th.
2) Private and exclusive access to VIR’s Full Course (two or three run groups maximum)
3) Professional race car drivers and instruction for ride alongs.
4) 9 Professional Corner Workers (same crew that runs Grand-Am Races)
5) Classroom orientation/instruction session
6) Technical Discussion Forum